Earn Money Daily with Amazon Mechanical Turk (Int’l Workers, 18 or older)
Minimum $1 Cashout | Earn Cash or Amazon.com Gift Card Credit
UPDATE 5/25/16: MTURK NOW ACCEPTS INT’L WORKERS (NOT JUST U.S. WORKERS)
Int’l Workers outside the U.S. will only be able to transfer earnings to an Amazon.com gift card balance.
Details here: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/help?helpPage=worker
U.S. Workers will continue to have 2 options for payment:
(1) Transfer earnings to an Amazon.com gift card balance, or
(2) Transfer earnings to Amazon Payments (from here, money may be transferred to your bank account)
1. Review the FAQ – take special note that Mturk money is taxable:
2. Create Amazon Mechanical Turk account: You will be alerted via email when your account has been approved – this may take a few days:
3. Create Amazon Payments account:
A SPECIAL NOTE FOR NEW TURKERS
For the 1st 10 days, new turkers are limited to 100 “Accepts” per day, inclusive of “Returns” and “Abandons”.
After the 10th day, the daily cap is 3,800 which is reset at 12:00AM Pacific Time.
MANUALLY ADD YOUR SCRIPTS
(AVAILABLE FOR FIREFOX OR CHROME)
1. Install the proper browser extension: Greasemonkey (for Firefox) or Tampermonkey (for Chrome). Remember that you must enable the extension after installing it.
2. Install the Turkopticon script (for Requestor reviews):
3. Install the “Auto Approval” script:
4. Install any other scripts you see fit:
IF YOU FEEL A REQUESTOR HAS UNFAIRLY REJECTED YOUR HIT:
(1) Contact the Requestor directly: Be specific as to why you feel your HIT was unfairly rejected. Request that your work be reviewed again.
(2) Let the Requestor know that reversing rejections is possible: Send the Requestor this link which describes how to do it:
(3) Be prepared for the possibility that the Requestor may or may not respond to you. And if he/she does, he/she may uphold the rejection or reverse it.
(4) If the rejection is valid, learn from it, and move on.
(5) Leave a fair and honest review of that Requestor on this site: https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu
Make sure to include in your review whether or not the Requestor responded to you. Your review will help other Turkers.
RESOURCES FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT TURKING: